| Version 3.03.09
- Fix security issue
| Version 3.03.08
- Fix logout depretiated session functions
- Fix datetime issue (may not resolve issues on some servers).
- Fix issue where languages were not deleted. NOTE - only the language file is deleted, the db files remain untouched at this point
| Version 3.03.07
- Fix database dump issue on some servers (missing id_external_ref).
- Fix for date_default_timezone_set() issue on newer PHP installs.
- Fix css display issue in install script.
| Version 3.03.06
- Fix display issue for April 2012 and other months requiring extra row of empty dates.
- Path changes to resolve issue with Windows servers
- Language check bug fixed when adding new language (on some servers)
- Check that install script has been deleted after installation (for security)
- Other minor bug fixes.
| Version 3.03.05
Fixed minor error in front-end css file
| Version 3.03.04
- Fix language file not found error on servers not accepting $_REQUEST
- Modified code to allow NUM_MONTHS to be over-ridden by $_GET[num_months] (otherwise default value is used)
- Added ID column to calendar items list in admin - this is the id used for iframes etc. and removed id_external_ref column to avoid confusion (this field is not used by the code)
- Fixed encoding bug for weekdays - http://forum.ajaxavailabilitycalendar.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1014
- Updated Mootools version
- Other minor adjustments.
| Version 3.03.03
- Fix security risk
- Bug Fixes as reported in the forum:
. Last Update date
. Language directory issues
- Admin specific calendar css style sheet to allow customization of front-end calendar without affecting the admin panel.
- Other minor adjustments.
| Version 3.03.02
- Fix path error in admin
- Removed language packages for download (other than English and Spanish)
- Removed unused files, images, icons etc from directories.
- Renamed various constant variables to use a uniform system.
- Added various missing language texts.
- Enabled deletion of all booking items and languages
- New function "itemTitle()" to retrieve the title of the currently selected calendar item
| Version 3.03.01
- Fix installation bug if "prefix" is defined for database tables.
- Fix "root" path issue in some php versions.
- Enable deletion of all Booking items (disabled in demo version)
- Fixed url to calender preview in admin panel.
| Version 3.03.00
First public release of version 3
- New Item field "id ref" to hold an external reference id number (for example for applications that already have the items in a separate database table).
- Administration of Booking Stages and Item "active states".
Added support for themes (currently only default theme provided)
- Restructure of ftp directories and file system.
- Various installation bug fixes.