Ajax Availability CalendarThe Ajax Availability Calendar is a php script designed to show availability of whatever you might need it for (eg. holiday cottage, hotel rooms etc.). Free to use on your website or application and is currently being used by hundreds, if not thousands, of websites around the world.
- Open Source and FREE to use in your site or application
- Unlimited Items (holiday homes, apartments etc.).
- Unlimited Languages.
- Unlimited Booking States (available, booked am, Special Offer etc.).
- 100% administrable ( see admin panel ).
- Multiple administration users.
- Styled with CSS - easy to adapt to any design.
- Uses AJAX to change months viewed without reloading the page.
- Simple integration with booking form.
- Simple installation script to help with the calendar setup.
Important - PHP 8
There is an issue with the script in PHP 8 which is causing the calendar to not display properly.
Here is a quick fix for existing versions (no need to update):
In ac-includes > common.inc.php and change line 16 (latest version) from this:
//error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE);to this:
This code turns off PHP error reporting just for the calendar script.
I am currently working a completely new version to adapt the code to more modern development techniques.
Follow the project on Github
- Converted into Web Component.
- No images - use modern CSS to show availabililty states.
- Simple CSS.
- Automatically calculates the number of months to show.
- The month days adapt to fill the available space.
- Sinple integration into front-end bookings form.
- Renovated admin panel with:
- Possibility to add basic booking details.
- Interactive customise styling "no code".
- Language translations stored in the database.
- Unlimited users and items.
- Password reminder via email.