Contact me for help
If you require more specific help or are interested in contracting my services to help integrate the calendar with you application or website, please feel free to contact me.
Important - PHP 8
There is an issue with the script in PHP 8 which is causing the calendar to not display properly.
Here is a quick fix for existing versions (no need to update):
In ac-includes > common.inc.php and change line 16 (latest version) from this:
//error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE);to this:
This code turns of PHP error reporting just for the calendar script.
Coming soon!The new version front-end features:
- No images
- No iFrames - code loaded via JS
- Simple CSS
- Automatically calculates the number of months to show.
- The code recalculates the number of months to show the browser window is resized.
- Uses built-in PHP functions and data to define local language texts.
Help with installation?The calendar script is very simple to set up on your server. However, if you prefer, I can install the calendar on your server for you.
- Server running PHP
- One Mysql Database. If you don't have one, your hosting provider should be able to create one for you.
If you are interested in this option, don't hesitate to contact me via my contact form. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
* Not included in base price:
- Functionality customization.
- Skin modifications (css & layout).
- Database creation.