- You have not yet added any calendar items to the database.
Important - PHP 8
There is an issue with the script in PHP 8 which is causing the calendar to not display properly.
Here is a quick fix for existing versions (no need to update):
In ac-includes > common.inc.php and change line 16 (latest version) from this:
//error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE);to this:
This code turns off PHP error reporting just for the calendar script.
I am currently working a completely new version to adapt the code to more modern development techniques.
Follow the project on Github
- Converted into Web Component.
- No images - use modern CSS to show availabililty states.
- Simple CSS.
- Automatically calculates the number of months to show.
- The month days adapt to fill the available space.
- Sinple integration into front-end bookings form.
- Renovated admin panel with:
- Possibility to add basic booking details.
- Interactive customise styling "no code".
- Language translations stored in the database.
- Unlimited users and items.
- Password reminder via email.
Help with installation?The calendar script is very simple to set up on your server. However, if you prefer, I can install the calendar on your server for you.
- Server running PHP
- One Mysql Database. If you don't have one, your hosting provider should be able to create one for you.
If you are interested in this option, don't hesitate to contact me via my contact form. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
* Not included in base price:
- Functionality customization.
- Skin modifications (css & layout).
- Database creation.