Download the latest version
- remove php warning message in admin login panel.
- remove unused copy of login panel
- include instructions as to how to upgrade from previous version without losing database data (readme.txt)
- remove surplus language files included by mistake
- fix mysqli error when adding new languages
fixed error in admin where non-admin users where getting main default calendar
- Update to be PHP7 compatible
- Fix security issue
- Fix logout depretiated session functions
- Fix datetime issue (may not resolve issues on some servers).
- Fix issue where languages were not deleted. NOTE - only the language file is deleted, the db files remain untouched at this point
- Fix database dump issue on some servers (missing id_external_ref).
- Fix for date_default_timezone_set() issue on newer PHP installs.
- Fix css display issue in install script.
- Fix display issue for April 2012 and other months requiring extra row of empty dates.
- Path changes to resolve issue with Windows servers
- Language check bug fixed when adding new language (on some servers)
- Check that install script has been deleted after installation (for security)
- Other minor bug fixes.
Fixed minor error in front-end css file
- Fix language file not found error on servers not accepting $_REQUEST
- Modified code to allow NUM_MONTHS to be over-ridden by $_GET[num_months] (otherwise default value is used)
- Added ID column to calendar items list in admin - this is the id used for iframes etc. and removed id_external_ref column to avoid confusion (this field is not used by the code)
- Fixed encoding bug for weekdays - http://forum.ajaxavailabilitycalendar.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1014
- Updated Mootools version
- Other minor adjustments.
- Fix security risk
- Bug Fixes as reported in the forum:
. Last Update date
. Language directory issues
- Admin specific calendar css style sheet to allow customization of front-end calendar without affecting the admin panel.
- Other minor adjustments.
- Fix path error in admin
- Removed language packages for download (other than English and Spanish)
- Removed unused files, images, icons etc from directories.
- Renamed various constant variables to use a uniform system.
- Added various missing language texts.
- Enabled deletion of all booking items and languages
- New function "itemTitle()" to retrieve the title of the currently selected calendar item
- Fix installation bug if "prefix" is defined for database tables.
- Fix "root" path issue in some php versions.
- Enable deletion of all Booking items (disabled in demo version)
- Fixed url to calender preview in admin panel.
First public release of version 3
- New Item field "id ref" to hold an external reference id number (for example for applications that already have the items in a separate database table).
- Administration of Booking Stages and Item "active states".
Added support for themes (currently only default theme provided)
- Restructure of ftp directories and file system.
- Various installation bug fixes.
Important - PHP 8
There is an issue with the script in PHP 8 which is causing the calendar to not display properly.
Here is a quick fix for existing versions (no need to update):
In ac-includes > common.inc.php and change line 16 (latest version) from this:
//error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE);to this:
This code turns off PHP error reporting just for the calendar script.
I am currently working a completely new version to adapt the code to more modern development techniques.
Follow the project on Github
- Converted into Web Component.
- No images - use modern CSS to show availabililty states.
- Simple CSS.
- Automatically calculates the number of months to show.
- The month days adapt to fill the available space.
- Sinple integration into front-end bookings form.
- Renovated admin panel with:
- Possibility to add basic booking details.
- Interactive customise styling "no code".
- Language translations stored in the database.
- Unlimited users and items.
- Password reminder via email.
Help with installation?The calendar script is very simple to set up on your server. However, if you prefer, I can install the calendar on your server for you.
- Server running PHP
- One Mysql Database. If you don't have one, your hosting provider should be able to create one for you.
If you are interested in this option, don't hesitate to contact me via my contact form. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
* Not included in base price:
- Functionality customization.
- Skin modifications (css & layout).
- Database creation.